Which of the following are GOOD reasons to buy a home now?
- Tax Advantages
- More Inventory
- Lower Prices
- Lower Appreciation
- Low Rates (Historically Speaking)
- Lower payments now, even if prices drop (assuming interest rates continue to rise)
- Sellers/Builders offering more incentives/more willing to negotiate
- More loan programs (Did I just say that?) - Will more and more products be taken from the marketplace over the next few years?
- Rising Rents
- You plan on settling down for many years
- Get the 30 year (or 15 year) clock running...
- More foreclosures = More opportunity for a bargain (Is this true?)
- Waiting until you "know" the market has improved means you have waited too long
- Are there others?
OK, now to be fair, I would also like you to post reasons why buying a home now would be a BAD idea. I know, most of you are in the business of selling real estate, BUT, you are among the best of the best, so I'm sure you can provide some counterpoints to the arguments for...
If you are thinking about buying a home in the Salt Lake area in the near future, make sure you get an agent on YOUR side.
Homebuyer Representation, Inc. is the only Real Estate Brokerage representing Buyers ONLY in Salt Lake City and the Surrounding Area. We do not list any homes. We never represent Sellers. We work for BUYERS ONLY on the Buyer's side of the transaction.
We work to get BUYERS the Best Price and Terms when they Buy...
We're "Real Estate Agents on the Buyer's Side" TM
If you have excellent credit and are thinking about buying a $250,000-$500,000 home in the Salt Lake area in the next 60-90 days, call us at (801) 969-8989 or contact us via the link on this page.
©2008 Homebuyer Representation, Inc. All Rights Reserved