Exclusive Buyer Agents:
- Do not list homes or represent sellers
- Work for real estate companies that take no listings
- Work solely for the buyer
- Remain loyal to the homebuyer throughout the transaction
- Avoid conflicts of interest inherent in the traditional seller-oriented purchase transaction
- Never represent the seller in a real estate transaction
- Are less than 1/2 of 1% of all real estate firms nationwide
- Offer a unique relationship of trust to real estate buyers
- Offer a higher degree of loyalty to a buyer than an agent who also works on behalf of the Seller
- Do not practice dual-agency
- Are 100% loyal to home buyers 100% of the time
- Will show buyers any listings, from any company
- Will show buyers For Sale By Owners, foreclosures, bank owned homes, etc.
- Assist buyers in property evaluation
- Point out negative, as well as positive aspects of properties and terms
- Negotiate and advocate for the buyer's best interest without restriction
- Provide data on comparable sales
- Assist buyers in formulating an offering price
- Give today's home-buying consumers the level of service they deserve and are increasingly demanding
- Can help you select other professionals who will be involved in your transaction. Professionals who will also work on your behalf.
- Will keep buyers' confidential information private
- Will tell buyers what they learn about the sellers and their motivations / bottom line
- Guarantee buyers undivided loyalty
- Will not try to change their relationship to "dual agency", "transactional agent", "facilitator", or any other form of limited agency.
- Believe that home buyers have the same full and equal rights as sellers in any real estate transaction
Points taken from a Press Release issued by the National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents on December 14, 2009
Buying a home in the near future? Get an Agent on YOUR side! Get an Exclusive Buyer's Agent!
If you have excellent credit and will be buying a $300,000-$800,000 home within 90 days and would like an agent who will work exclusively for you, make sure you get an Agent on YOUR side of the transaction! Make sure you hire an E B A!
Call us at (801) 969-8989 or contact us via the link on this page.
©2010 Homebuyer Representation, Inc. - "The Real Estate Agents on the Buyer's Side" TM - Salt Lake City, UT
Exclusive Buyers Agents (EBA) - All Rights Reserved
Exclusive Buyer's Agents do not list homes for sale and never represent Sellers. They have no "inventory" to try and push on you. They can represent you in purchasing any home. They are specialists at representing Buyers ONLY on the Buyer's side of the transaction. Exclusive Buyer's Agents work to get BUYERS the Best Price and Terms when they Buy a home...