A recent RISMedia article stated that only 22% of home buyers are happy with their real estate agent.
I wondered why this might be, and reading the article didn't really shed any new light on the reasons. Strangely enough, the article talked more about complaints from Sellers, such as, "The agent priced my home too high, so it took too long to sell".
Still, there was some mention of Buyers who felt that the process was not adequately explained, loan terms were not adequately disclosed, or simply felt that their agent was looking out more for themselves, and not for the buyer.
I don't know exactly what percent of past clients are happy with our services, but I feel confident in saying that the number approaches near 100%. (Read some of our past client reviews here)
A few reasons clients are satisfied with our Exclusive Buyer Agency services:
- We always represent the Buyer, and ONLY The Buyer. We never list homes or represent sellers.
- Our focus is on educating the client and answering their questions, allowing them to make their own decisions; and we respect the decisions the client makes.
- We understand the process and the mortgage process and options. We will help them understand it too, and help them properly shop for a loan if requested.
- We are specialists. We don't wear multiple hats. We are good at what we do because we focus on Buyer representation at all times.
- We continue to improve our own understanding of the home buying process. We stay current with changes to laws and procedures and changes in the marketplace.
- We don't work with grumpy people. Grumpy persons are not a protected class. If you are sour, angry, or otherwise rude, ungrateful or disrespectful, we will not accept you as a client. We enjoy our job and enjoy working with intelligent, happy people. This, in turn, makes us more pleasant to work with as well!
Are you an intelligent, happy person who wants to ENJOY the homebuying experience?
If you have excellent credit and will be buying a $300,000-$800,000 home within 90 days and would like an agent who will work exclusively for you, make sure you get an Agent on YOUR side of the transaction! Make sure you hire an E B A!
Call us at (801) 969-8989 or contact us via the link on this page.
©2010 Homebuyer Representation, Inc. - "The Real Estate Agents on the Buyer's Side" TM - Salt Lake City, UT
Exclusive Buyers Agents (EBA) - All Rights Reserved
Exclusive Buyer's Agents do not list homes for sale and never represent Sellers. They have no "inventory" to try and push on you. They can represent you in purchasing any home. They are specialists at representing Buyers ONLY on the Buyer's side of the transaction. Exclusive Buyer's Agents work to get BUYERS the Best Price and Terms when they Buy a home...