Builder Magazine ranks Salt Lake City, Utah as having the third healthiest housing market in the U.S.
Good things happening in the Salt Lake City metropolitain area:
- Income growth next year is expected to be one of the best in the country.
- Job growth this year was 2nd best in the country. (Over 35,000 new jobs last year)
- Population continues to grow.
- New companies in a variety of sectors keep moving to town.
- We have some great colleges, universities and tech colleges in the area.
- Residential building permits are up 16% (Salt Lake REALTOR Magazine, Nov 2011)
- Residential home prices are lower in all but 6 cities in Salt Lake County.
- Do you have excellent credit?
- Do you plan to purchase a $200,000-$600,000 home within 90 days?
- Do you have a good down payment, or are you paying cash for your next home?
If so, you deserve someone on YOUR side of the transaction!
Call us at (801) 969-8989 or contact us via the link on this page for the best in representation for buyers of residential real estate.
©2011 Homebuyer Representation, Inc. - "The Real Estate Agents on the Buyer's Side" TM
Salt Lake City, UT - Exclusive Buyer Agents (EBA)
All Rights Reserved
For more information, or if you are relocating to another state, visit GetYourOwnAgent.com