Well, I did it again! I decided to get the ABR designation for the second time. Yes, this means I took the entire curriculum over again, so you could say I'm twice as knowledgeable as those who have only earned the Accredited Buyer Representative designation once!
Okay, so maybe I didn't learn twice as much, but taking it from different instructors each time and a few years apart, I do have to say the course was a great reminder of how to property serve the real estate buyer and gave me some ideas on how I can make my buyer representation business even better!
Current designations I hold are:
- Accredited Buyer Representative, ABR
- Certified Exclusive Buyer Agent, CEBA
- Certified Negotiation Expert, CNE
- Exclusive Buyer's Agent (EBA)
- President, Homebuyer Representation, Inc.
- Member, National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents (NAEBA)
- Past-President, National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents (NAEBA)
- Do you have excellent credit?
- Do you plan to purchase a $300,000-$800,000 home within 90 days?
- Do you have a good down payment, or are you paying cash for your next home?
If so, get a trained agent on YOUR side of the transaction! Make sure you hire an EBA!
Call us at (801) 969-8989 or contact us via the link on this page.
©2011 Homebuyer Representation, Inc. - "The Real Estate Agents on the Buyer's Side" TM
Salt Lake City, UT - Exclusive Buyer Agents (EBA)
All Rights Reserved