What does romance have to do with real estate?
Probably not much.
Nevertheless, my last blog entry focused on romantic things to do in the Salt Lake City, Utah in response to Salt Lake being ranked by Amazon.com as the 14th most romantic city in the US. The ranking was based, however on things such as sales of romance novels, relationship books and Barry White albums.
I saw the opportunity to ask my Facebook friends for romantic things to do nearby.
In addition to their great responses on that topic, I got a number of suggestions that could really be done anywhere and I'm posting them here. These are real comments from real people:
- Vacuum and clean the house, do the dishes. See where it get's you. ;)
- I don't think anything specific place makes something romantic. I hate going to places that are over the top trying to create "the mood". Most of the time, my wife and I have the best time doing the little things and just enjoying each other. That is what we find romantic. Not the locations.
- You can have romance anywhere. You don't have to have any place spectacular or amazing to go.
- Get away from the normal daily grind.
- Some girls would hate going rock climbing for Valentine's day, but I love all that athletic stuff.
- Do something you don't normally take the time or spend the money to do ... have an adventure.
- No THING, just woo her with rose pedals and flowers unexpectedly.
- You can also buy the book 101 Grrreat nights of Romance -- seriously. (I bet amazon.com likes this submission)
- Scrub the toilets... Definitely makes a woman fall in love with you all over again.
- Holding hands
- Kind words
- Thoughtful acts
- Kissing, etc.
- Foot massages in your bed room :)
- Batting Cages/Fun Centers
- See a Movie
I think you get the drift.
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!
Feel free to add your suggestions in the comments below!
Salt Lake City is a great place to live, work, raise a family, run a business and have fun!
- Are you or your company relocating to Utah?
- Do you want to buy a $300,000-$800,000 home within 90 days?
- Do you have excellent credit?
- Are you making a substantial down payment or paying cash for your home?
If so, You Deserve the Best!
Don't buy a home without an agent on YOUR side of the transaction!
Make sure you hire an Exclusive Buyer's Agent!
Call us at (801) 969-8989 or contact us via the link on this page.
©2011 Homebuyer Representation, Inc. - "The Real Estate Agents on the Buyer's Side" TM
Salt Lake City, UT - Exclusive Buyers Agents (EBA) - All Rights Reserved