My last blog entry was a testimonial from me about my new dentist. What does that have to do with buying a home? Lots.
Everybody should know about biomimetic dentistry and doctors like Dr. Noot. I really connected with him and his practice because:
1. He really cares about what is best for his patients.
2. He takes the time to educate his patients about what is going on.
3. He lets the patient make the important decisions regarding their care.
4. He has gone the extra mile in his personal training and education in order to provide his patients with the highest level of professional services.
5. He not only pays attention to detail, but uses a microscope to see details most traditional dentists completely ignore so they can quickly move on to the next patient.
6. He makes every effort to make his patients comfortable and calm and to make the process as stress-free and pain-free as possible.
7. He takes his time to do it right. He is not in a rush to finish the procedure.
8. He is flexible with his techniques, tailoring his approach to each patient's unique situation.
9. He costs a bit more, but saves you significantly more than his additional cost, both financially and otherwise.
10. For those who have discovered biomimetic dentistry, anything less would just be foolish.
Likewise, everybody should know about Homebuyer Representation and Exclusive Buyer Agency because:
1. I really care about what is best for my clients.
2. I take the time to educate my clients about what is going on.
3. I let my clients make the important decisions in their home search and purchase.
4. I have gone the extra mile in my personal training and education in order to provide my clients with the highest level of professional representation.
5. I not only pay attention to detail, but I'll make you aware of options available to you in your transaction that most traditional agents completely ignore, just to get your transaction to close.
6. I make every effort to make my clients comfortable and calm and to make the process as stress-free and pain-free as possible.
7. I take the time to do it right. I will not rush you if we aren't finding the right property for you.
8. I'm flexible with my techniques. I will tailor my approach to each client's unique transaction.
9. I cost a bit more. But I save you significantly more than the additional cost, both financially and otherwise.
10. For buyers who have discovered Exclusive Buyer Agency, anything else would just be foolish.
Our brokerage gives 100% loyalty to buyer-clients at all times. We don't list homes or represent sellers. We do not ask clients to lower their level of representation from 100% to 0% in order to double-dip the transaction. We remain committed to your best interests throughout your transaction, even when that means protecting your interests while getting you out of a transaction.
If you are considering a home purchase in Utah, don't buy without an agent on your side!
Don't buy without an EBA!
- Do you have excellent credit?
- Do you plan to purchase a $300,000-$800,000 home within 90 days?
- Do you have a good down payment, or are you paying cash for your next home?
If so, you deserve someone on YOUR side of the transaction!
Call us at (801) 969-8989 or contact us via the link on this page for the best in representation for buyers of residential real estate.
©2011 Homebuyer Representation, Inc. - "The Real Estate Agents on the Buyer's Side" TM
Salt Lake City, UT - Exclusive Buyer Agents (EBA)
All Rights Reserved
For more information, or if you are relocating to another state, visit GetYourOwnAgent.com