The nation's smartest homebuyers know that the best way to buy a home is to have their own professional representation.
Think about it: Seller's agents are legally obligated to work toward getting the seller the highest price and best terms of sale. So,
- Can the seller's agent prepare a market analysis for you that would prove the seller's asking price is too high? NO.
- Can the seller's agent suggest that the seller may take an offer well below the list price? NO.
- Can the seller's agent say you should ask the seller to make repairs, or that the seller should pay for your home warranty and/or your closing costs? NO.
- Can the seller's agent negotiate on your behalf and try and get the seller to accept a price and terms that are a better deal for you than for the seller? NO.
- Will the seller's agent show you ways you can protect yourself while writing a contract and point out ways you can get out of the contract during the transaction? NO.
- Can the seller's agent guide you through canceling the contract and work to protect your interests while doing so? NO.
By law, a seller's agent cannot. A seller's agent has contractual obligations to the seller. An offer prepared by the seller's agent (or even a Dual-Agent) could leave you with fewer options and less protection than an offer prepared by an agent fully representing you and your interests. They simply cannot give you the same advice that an agent working exclusively for you can. Advice that will better protect you, your dollars and your interests as a buyer.
We firmly believe that having an Exclusive Buyer's Agent (EBA) representing your best interests is the smartest way to buy a home. You need someone on YOUR side working to save you money and headaches.
- Do you have excellent credit?
- Do you plan to purchase a $300,000-$800,000 home within 60 days?
- Do you have a good down payment, or are you paying cash for your next home?
- Do you want an agent on YOUR side throughout your transaction?
- Do you simply have questions about how things work?
Don't work with just any agent. Get YOUR OWN agent!
Call us at (801) 969-8989 or contact us today via the link on this page for a free consultation.
©2013 Homebuyer Representation, Inc. - "The Real Estate Agents on the Buyer's Side" TM All Rights Reserved
Salt Lake City, UT - Exclusive Buyer's Agents (EBAs)
For more information, or for information on finding the best buyer's agents nationwide, visit GetYourOwnAgent.com