Salt Lake is always making the best places to live lists, so this isn't too much of a surprise. In addition to being one of the best places for 20-somethings, Salt Lake is also THE best place to live for new grads, and the 2nd best place to live for women's health.
Links are in the article on greatest.com: http://greatist.com/health/20-best-cities-20-somethings
If you're thinking of making Salt Lake City YOUR best place to live, make sure you call us for the best real estate representation option for buyers!
- Do you have excellent credit?
- Do you plan to purchase a $300,000-$800,000 home within 60 days?
- Do you have a good down payment, or are you paying cash for your next home?
- Do you want an agent on YOUR side throughout your
- Do you simply have questions about how things work?
Don't work with just any agent. Get YOUR OWN agent!
Call us at (801) 969-8989 or contact us today via the link on this page for a free consultation.
©2013 Homebuyer Representation, Inc. - "The Real Estate Agents on the Buyer's Side" TM All Rights Reserved
Salt Lake City, UT - Exclusive Buyer's Agents (EBAs)
For more information, or for information on finding the best buyer's agents nationwide, visit GetYourOwnAgent.com